Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oceanus - free



There have been a plethora of new web browsers since Apple allowed users to submit their own Web Browser apps a few months ago.

Oceanus quite good but I have not yet had a chance to try it out. The developer has listed it as free as an introductry offer.

If you do try it out let me know what you think.

Update: It looks great and has some nice features such as full screen but after trying a few sites I have found it rather buggy. I will wait for an upgrade or two to allow them time to fix the bugs before delivering my final verdict. But at the moment it is not worth installing.

Update 2: Vikas Singla has announced a bug fix release has been submitted to Apple. This mentions all of the issues I had with this. If this indeed fixes all of the bugs I found then this could be a little beauty. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment