Friday, May 15, 2009

Ivory - A Nice Little Jahjongg


One of my favourite games is Mahjongg solitare and I have been on the lookout for a lice little version for the iPhone. This appears to answer the call. This app just appeared in the App Store and it looks quite nice. There are both the free and paid versions. The free version appears to be full featued but the paid version provides more layouts and sets and the satisfaction of supporting a good developer.

I have not yet had a change to play more than a few moves so I am not going to rate it yet but it does look like a winner at first glance. Apart from the obvious point and select and landscape only it has a rather nice zoom and pan which shows the tiles more clearly. If this turns out to be as good as it appears then I will certainly be shelling out the readies for the full version.

Rating: Not yet rated
Pros: Good tile graphics, zoom and pan
Cons: I will let you know if I find any
Price: Free/AU$2.49

No comments:

Post a Comment